Aldrich B. Davis
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D., 1971)
- The Johns Hopkins University (B.A., 1968)
Aldrich B. Davis
Aldrich B. "Rich" Davis, a member of Ober|Kaler’s Finance Group, has been representing clients in all aspects of financing transactions for over 30 years.
Rich represents finance and leasing companies as well as commercial banks in all types of equipment financing and leases, including true leases, leases for security and synthetic leases.
His transactions also encompass secured and unsecured lines of credit; term loans; demand loans; letters of credit; asset-based lending; commercial and residential real estate loans, including acquisition, development and construction financing; multi-state transactions; all aspects of public financing (including municipal lease financing); multi-party transactions; workouts and restructurings. He also handles syndications through assignment or sale of participation interests, and prepares and negotiates all relevant documentation. Rich has extensive experience in reviewing commercial titles.
Rich is a frequent speaker at commercial finance conferences, including the Association for Government Leasing and Financing. He also conducts seminars and training sessions for lawyers and bankers on commercial finance law, environmental law, opinion letters, title insurance and lender liability issues.
- American Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Contributed to Annual U.C.C. Survey published in The Business Lawyer and various other commercial law periodicals
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Captain, U.S. Army, Transportation Corps, Active Duty at Ft. Eustis, Virginia