Alexis B. Rohde
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2004)
- University of Maryland School of Law Merit Scholar
- University of Maryland (B.A., summa cum laude, 1996)
Alexis B. Rohde
Alexis B. Rohde is an associate with the Estates and Trusts Group at Ober|Kaler where she represents clients in all aspects of estate and business succession planning, and estate and trust administration. She provides counsel for a diversity of planning needs surrounding the transmission and preservation of family wealth.
Her clients include a cross-section of young families, families with modest wealth, professionals, executives, business owners and others with complex estate and tax planning goals. Alexis also has experience with planning for individuals with special needs.
She also counsels tax-exempt organizations and helps not-for-profit organizations navigate the federal application needed to obtain tax-exempt status. In addition, she provides counsel relating to all phases of charitable planning.
Alexis knows that all families and individuals benefit from careful planning. She offers clients the peace of mind to know that cherished family members will be taken care of now and in the years to come, and helps them transfer wealth in the most tax-efficient manner possible.
- American Bar Association
- Section on Real Property, Probate & Trust Law
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Section on Estates & Trusts
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Past Board Member
- Ober|Kaler Mentoring Program
- Listed as a Maryland Rising Star in Maryland Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate, 2010, 2012-2013
- Summer Associate, Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shriver
- Research Assistant, Professor Oscar Gray, University of Maryland School of Law
- Summer Law Clerk, Public Justice Center
Presenter, "Rules of Trust Administration in Maryland," Lorman Education Services, 2012